Glory to God! A great big ShoutOut and thank you goes to Addies Hut Up a/k/a http://addieshutup.wordpress.com/about/ for nominating me for the Very Inspiring Blogger Award! I sense lady Addies Hut Up to be very vivacious, fun-loving, spontaneous, as well as an inspiring blogger. Please go to and read her entries. They are greatly recommended, especially if you want to laugh. Lady Addies Hut Up is someone who could be a loving and understanding “Big Sister” to the future generation. Once you read her posts, you’ll understand what I mean. I’m grateful and am truly honoured to have been nominated by her!
There are some rules for this award – which remind me that we are paying it forward in our acknowledgement of those who inspire us. Here are the rules:
1. Display the award logo on your blog.
2. Link back to the person who nominated you.
3. State 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 bloggers for this award.
5. Notify those bloggers of the nomination by linking to one of their specific posts so that they get notified by ping back.
Drum Roll….Da Daaaa 7 Things About Myself:
1. I’ve been wearing my locs hairstyle—not dreads—there’s a difference, since 2001. Currently, the tips of ’em touch my buttock. Do I want them to exceed that, yes. 🙂
2. September 12th will be my 34th Anniversary with my fun-loving-wonderful-handsome husband.
3. I want a teeny tiny Yorkshire Terrier (male or female) doggy so that I can comb its hair and put bows in it, paint its toenails, and dress it up with clothes. S/he will have its own wardrobe. If it’s a male, I’ll probably name it Duan Juan or if it’s a female, I’ll probably name her Tinker Bell or Phee Phee. I’m still undecided though.
4. My favorite seafood are: Mussels, Steamed blue crabs, Shrimp, and Lobster. There are others, but those top the list.
5. I want to travel around the world one day, but…
6. I’m currently unemployed. Nevertheless, I’m waiting for a great offer to come through anytime now. In the meantime, I would like to once again become self-employed because formerly I was a….
7. Child care provider and owner of a family daycare/business. I love the independence. Every now and again I see a couple of the former daycare children, now teenagers. It brings me to tears. They started out in my daycare at 6 week’s young. My, my, my how they’ve grown!!
Not in any special order… The 15 Inspiring Bloggers Nominated for this award are:
1. The Water Bearer http://innerangelsandenemies.wordpress.com/2013/02/08/spiritual-surgery/
2. Gwenrelationshipstartswithyou http://gwenrelationshipsstartwithyou.wordpress.com/2013/02/20/my-sister-in-need-morning-prayer/
4. MustardSeedBudget http://mustardseedbudget.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/a-strugglers-planet/
5. Deb Sistrunk Nelson http://kimchibydeb.com/2012/12/22/574/
7. Freedoomborn http://freedomborn.wordpress.com/
8. A Twist of Couture by Poetic Twist http://poetictwist.wordpress.com/
9. Coyfeetalksitup http://coyfeetalksitup.wordpress.com/
10. Pefecting Peace http://perfectingpeace.org/2012/12/14/the-war-against-peace/
12. Revelations in Writing http://revelationsinwriting.wordpress.com/2013/02/19/pressed-for-a-purpose/
13. Where God Takes Me http://godguidesme.com/2013/01/14/the-art-of-desert-travel/